SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 06:44:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Door / Tranisitional Coin Mech Vendo 110  (Read 2775 times)
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:38 pm »

All,

New to the site and working with a Large Door / Transitional Coin Mech.

The mech. is set for 10 cents, and 10 cents only. 

When I drop the dime in the coin mechanism it passed smoothly through the slug rejector and travels down to the fingers on the coin mechanism.  From there the dimes sometimes gets hung up right in in front of the dime "finger" slot.  When I drop the crank handle it acts jammed and I repeat the motion sometimes the dime with wiggle back and drop into the slot and then from there vend no problem.

I have re-seated the slug rejector and it's properly seated and it's straight up and down when the rest of the mech. I was talking to another collector and he mentioned their was a screw somewhere that can be adjusted.  He described it has a metal tab parallel to the slug rejector, or something like that.  I have noticed when it does get stuck I can push the bottom right corner of the slug and the dime drops perfectly in the coin mech.  So it seems as if the slug rejector is out just a little to far, but when I try to push it back it can't go any farter.  Sometimes I can vend 10 or so in a row no problem other times it a jams every other or time or 3 nice vends followed by a jam?

Suggestions?
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 10:26:41 am »

There is a bracket on the right side (two 8-32x1/8" SEMS) that allows you to align the slug rejector with the coin block.
If the coins are not falling completely into the coin block, then try bending the coin block retaining wire down a bit. You can access the retaining wire after partially cranking the mech over.

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: