SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 04:24:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding the correct locks for Atlas slider  (Read 2632 times)
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« on: April 21, 2013, 06:15:35 pm »

I'm getting close to finishing my Atlas slider and I need help with a few locks.  The first lock I need is the one for the coin mech box.  It's an Ace lock that was missing the necessary metal piece to lock.  The first two pictures are of the lock and the coin mech box it locks into.

The second lock (last three pictures) is one for the rack.  Is there anything out there like this one? It doesn't need to be exactly like this, but there's a metal piece I need to screw on the bottom that helps lock down a handle that keeps the side door closed.

If at all possible, it would be great to have both of these locks on the same key.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 06:36:13 pm by brasskey » Logged
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 09:23:46 pm »

Try Roger at crowriverer trading he has a lot of locks .and both your look like some he has go to the web site and view the pictures .  Crowriver.com
Also the door lock looks to need a cam like Stoners candy machines or some of the soda machines
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:26:00 pm by Ltransam » Logged

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:13:21 pm »

Try Roger at crowriverer trading he has a lot of locks .and both your look like some he has go to the web site and view the pictures .  Crowriver.com
Also the door lock looks to need a cam like Stoners candy machines or some of the soda machines

Thank you.  I dropped him an email.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: