SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 10:32:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loman4ec-When you Re-poping the adapter plate for small coin doors?  (Read 3096 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« on: December 14, 2008, 08:11:28 pm »

Just curious. Have a machine that could use this and might pick up that other one you are trying to help with. Wondering on your time frame?

Thanks!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:44:29 am »

I am still going to do this but it is starting slow. I have found one to use as a sample close to my mom's house. It is owned by a good friend that has agreed to loan it to me. My Mom is going to go pick it up next week. I think there is a market but I will need to make at least 30 to 40 of these and I just don't know if it is worth my time and money. I don't really care if I make any profit from this I just want to help the hobby and make my money back. There are several different designs and I need pictures from everyone that has one of these mechs in their machines. The most important is the style mostly used in Canada. It would be the easiest to make. If anyone has one of these please take some pics of the mech and send it to me at jdloman2000@yahoo.com
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15:45 am »

Great! Thanks for the update. I think it is a great idea. I hope that you get enough people interested and can make these. I know I would want a few.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: