SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 08:02:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: invite to gasoline alley 4 th annual get together  (Read 2741 times)
a4man
10 Cent Member

« on: September 09, 2012, 12:52:14 am »

we are having a get together of the local collectors on oct 5 and 6  in tulare ca

there will he hundreds of items avaliable not limit to soda only --but there will be there soda signs-coolers-machines-idea 55--pepsi 81-3 door victor-2 door true emboss 7up
antiques--lots of porcelain signs-gas pumps--collectors cars--iam trying to get one of the local collector that calling it quit  to come out and sell--same guy i bought the orig pepsi 81 and the dads rootbeer55
25 gas pumps-and 30 picnic coolers plus a couple of signs--and i didnt even make a dent in the collection--i cant figure out how to post pics on here if i figure it out ill post some pics

if you want to sell your stuff there a small fee and free for the public--a good turnout of support from the public
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 03:37:37 am »

Thanks for the notice on the sale.

Does the auction house have a link to the items available? If so that can just be pasted into a reply.

If you only have a bunch of pictures it will work better for you to create a photobucket type account and then post the link to that folder.

Need any help or have questions just say so.

Creighton
TomFromJersey
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:13:27 pm »

Any Grapette coolers maybe show up? I'm looking for an original Superior Jr.
   TFJ

Grapette Quickold Standard
AMI I200 AMI H200
Wurlitzer 61, 600, 700, 750, 800, 1080, 2100
Packard Musical Bar
Chicago Coin BandBox
15 remote speakers and counting
A bunch of Grapette stuff
Some really cool vending machines
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 08:11:10 pm »

If you can get additional info, such as contact info(phone & email), a web site address, if available, an address, dates/times etc, etc... I can add this Show to our Events Calendar.

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: