SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 12:06:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Pin Pinball Machine and Shooter game? not sure if worth picking up?  (Read 3864 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: April 27, 2016, 04:27:20 pm »

Found these in a shop near me last week, they are vintage games, just not sure if they are collectable or not?
anyone know anything about either one and an average price for each?? what they go for.

Thanks for any input..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
crackerman_don
25 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 06:02:35 pm »

The shooting gallery about $550 and the love tester if original,would be about $1500 don't know much about the pinball,machine. They look cool though always wanted a love tester to pit in the game room

Don

Vendo-39
Vendo-27a
Vendo-56
7 up VMC-33
Popperette
Vendo 27
Vendo 44
Pepsi Gullwing
Minut pop
Seeburg W
You'll Like popcorn
Glasscock Counter Top
Popcorn Sez
HowDueYouDue
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »

http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.com/play_ball_how_many_runs_can_you_score_pinball_mach-lot47543.aspx

http://www.pinrepair.com/baseball/wsrock34.htm

Here is some links on the pinball; what denomination is each machine penny nickel dime or quarter?

I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid.
I blew it all at the penny arcade.

-Eric Clapton & B.B. King
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 09:17:38 pm »

Nice arcades!! Could be a very slow sell. Sorry can't help on value.
Creighton
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 12:22:14 am »

The pin is a Rockola World Series. I've had one for about 10 years. Very rare in this country. Very desirable in your's by those that collect Pre War Pins. Its all mechanical and is actually a excellent game to play. So much better than others of that era because there is a scoring mech and skill to it.

Rockola made three games at that time. The World Series here, The World's Fair otherwise known as Jigsaw and Army V Navy. The last is the most sought after and if you found one of those for sale I'd probably fly out to collect it.

I love my World Series but like everything old the collector base is dying off, literally. If you were buying to flip I'd research eBay etc before purchase to make sure you don't get stung. They do come up from time to time. Condition being a big factor.

Dave
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 12:02:08 pm »

Thanks for the input... the seller is a collector so of course he thinks they are worth $$$ money , but I had no idea or basis so didn't know if he was accurate on his asking prices.. I have not chosen to post those yet, was looking at everyone's thoughts first before making a decision... looking for a flip or to help a member , not interested or have room for myself.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Ken Layton
5 Cent Member

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 10:12:09 pm »

The shooting game is modern and still being made today:

http://www.funindustries.com/guns.htm

Carbon Arc --- the light that's bright is the light that's right ---for film projection that is!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: