SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 04:12:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parking meters?? Anyone?  (Read 12277 times)
steedafla

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 10:32:00 am »

I just sent you a PM.

I've embedded a picture of the Dual with this post - and a Duncan 60 behind it.  Strangely enough, I have seen this housing is also used on another brand of meter but I can't think of the name offhand.

redlegs

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 11:12:50 am »

I got into the parking meters this summer I broke my leg and had to have something to do.  I bought a bunch of Duncan 50 and 60s to tinker with, thanks for the picture of the dual, never seen one, does it function?
steedafla

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2015, 01:36:06 pm »

I got into the parking meters this summer I broke my leg and had to have something to do.  I bought a bunch of Duncan 50 and 60s to tinker with, thanks for the picture of the dual, never seen one, does it function?

Sorry to hear about your leg.  It's gotta be hard to carry those meters around on crutches!

I got into parking meters just because I needed a hobby that wasn't computer-related since my job is in that field.  I couldn't stand sitting in front of a monitor for 14+ hours a day.

As far as the Dual, I haven't tried it out yet.  I just got it recently and was messing around with one of my other Duncan 60's.  I'll drop some change in it tonight and let you know.
redlegs

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 08:12:19 pm »

Hey hope the video helped you out. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: