SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 04:24:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: popmatic on ebay  (Read 2804 times)
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« on: October 27, 2010, 09:59:06 am »

I'm not sure if anyone has seen the popmatic on ebay.  The restored ine that was on last week sold for 9k (holy crap). I emailed the seller he stated it work about 10-12 years ago before restoration unk if working now. I  just checked his listing, he did not post pics of the right side of the machine with the cover off.

The one listed now IS NOT COMPLETE, it is missing parts from the clock mech and switch. It has no stand, it will be interesting to see what it will sell for?
http://cgi.ebay.com/PopMatiCorn-Popmatic-Popcorn-Vending-Machine-Very-Rare-/110601664935?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item19c05f79a7#ht_487wt_1156
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 10:20:38 am »

I really hope the person that buys it is either using it for parts/back-up or plans to only use it for show with no popcorn making ops planned.

Trying to find parts for that machine especially the clock mech. would be a VERY daunting challenge let alone the stand.

Brian
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 11:59:58 am »

The one that was ebay last week, I don't think sold.. if you search it , it says 10500 and no bids... and the seller of that machine is our old Buddy from a few years ago.. Mark Gross.  if you recal there was some "interesting" conversations with him and a few members about some popperettes. SO that deal must have fell through?

as far as this one? would be a cool machine to have, Even for display...but I'm sure will be out of my range ?

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 01:43:36 pm »

John he emailed, saying, " I sold it to a friend for 9K". I also asked if he had any literature on it he said no. H e also said he would be interested in buying my original popmatic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: