SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 09:42:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V63  (Read 3718 times)
V63
« on: January 21, 2003, 10:27:25 pm »

Hi, I've got a Vendo V63 machine that I've had for about 10 years and I wanted to open it up to have the compressor checked and I cannot locate the key. I still have hope of finding it but...if I cannot find the key is there a way to order a new one if I know the key number (PR211)?? Or would it be time to call a locksmith?  
  Also, the top panel on the machine is painted in a cream color with a Drink Coca Cola decal....and it almost looks as if it was painted after the fact. Is this the way these machines came or did they come with panels that would light up? Would a serial number indicate how this particular machine was equiped when new??

Thanks,

John
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

V63
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 11:37:58 pm »

John,

That seems like an awefully low PR Number Key for a Vendo 63...
I recomment contacting someone in the Parts Suppliers Section

As for your other question, there are a few various version of the V-63. Have you browsed the Soda Machines Section to see what is listed on this Site...?

Hopefully helpful...

My six cents,

Jim

V63
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2003, 01:27:12 am »

Hi Jim,
  Thanks for the reply. I got lucky and found the key....and PR211 is the actual number. I opened up the machine and there are stickers with 1959 dates. This is an H63A machine. It's serial number is 00620176. The inside of the machine looks just like the picture for the V63 on this site. The outside looks like it's been repainted a bit....so I'm not real sure what it looked like originally. And for precool capacity...it doesn't look like you'd be able to get 16 bottles anywhere in the machine so where would they go?? Or is that just on later models? Let me know what you think and if the above information reveals any additional details. Thanks!

John
V63
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 12:14:27 am »

I didn't use the question icon when I posted a question to Jim's response to my original question. So I thought I'd try again.  PR211 is the actual key number. I opened up the machine and there are stickers with 1959 dates. This is an H63A machine. It's serial number is 00620176. So is this really a late 50's machine? The inside of the machine looks just like the picture for the V63 on this site. The outside looks like it's been repainted a bit....so I'm not real sure what it looked like originally. And for precool capacity...it doesn't look like you'd be able to get 16 bottles anywhere in the machine so where would they go?? Or is that just on later models? Let me know what you think and if the above information reveals any additional details. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: