SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 02:43:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 63 door issues  (Read 4819 times)
« on: January 04, 2003, 09:33:50 pm »

I just acquired a Vendo 63 for free from someone and am having an issue getting the door open.  It came with a lock and no key, so I drilled out the entire lock thinking that would solve my problem but it still won't open!!  Door almost seems like its sealed.  

Is this a semi-common problem?  Anyone have ideas on getting this thing open?  I have no idea what would cause this besides the llock.   All I know is the guy who had it last had it working and was using it until putting it in storage 2 years ago.  The compressor and light work fine

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Did a little more work on it, apparently the machine has been kept outside (with a canvas on top to protect from rain) for the last 2 years, so I am thinking that maybe it has sealed shut from the elements).  If anyone has any idea on how to get this open I would appreciate it!!

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 05:02:24 pm »

I don't know if this will help, but I just bought a Vendo H 63 A, complete and in working order. Only thing is it is missing the lock. The person I bought it from opened it for me to show me how it is done. There is a vertical bar with hooks that latch the door closed, and by inserting your little finger in the opening and feeling the metal bar, push it up, and door to coin area will open. Then there is a handle to open main door to soda shelves. Hope this helps, Tom.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: