SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 07:19:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier cs 64  (Read 5086 times)
« on: December 13, 2002, 01:51:36 pm »

Ok, the original lable on my machine says 10 cents but it is set to vend at 25.Also every time I put a dime or nickel in it, it returns it....  Can anyone tell me how to change it back to 10 cents? To add insult to injury, the compressor is shot... any suggestions?
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 02:53:58 pm »

Ok Eoth , I dont have my coinco manual in front of me right now but some one will chime in on that. but on to the compressor,What do you mean dead, Dead as nothing works and get cold any more or a fan is dead or the evaporators not working.
If it is dead dead you might want to check with
Eric at Global Compressor and see what he has to say.

Pat P.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 03:19:52 pm »

Bringing back the dead means evicting the last residents of the machine (chipmunks I think). Repairing rusted-out door, replacing broken glass, rewiring potential death machine, and removing cooling components to either have them rebuilt or replaced (most obvious problem is the rusted-out condenser)…
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 07:48:48 pm »

I have a css-64fc, this is my first machine.  I could use any help offered.  At this point I know nothing.  I could use information on the manufacturer, Cavalier Corp.  Any information about the machine itself.  I want to restore the machine.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2003, 08:34:06 pm »

Well you have come to the right place there are alot of
people here to help you . The Cavalier Corp. is still doing
business in Chattanooga TN. In the 60's they were advertising
they offer the largest bottle  coolers in slant shelfs and
automatics models. the Cavalier 64 vend 64 6oz. bottles
the shelfs are ajustable to vend 12 oz. bottles . There
are different paint scheme's and  different light marguee's.

A photo and a little about your machine and you will get all the help you need , Plus there is the venders area  at this site
there a good buch of people to work with.

Pat

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2003, 10:20:59 pm »

Greetings to all.  

In the short time since I found this site I have made great strides in identifing the model of my machine.  It is a CSS-64Craftsman.  The picture that I found online here is an exact match.  Sadly, my machine really matches the picture, right down to the ugly color scheme.  Not much luck yet at finding a restorer nearby.  But a lot for the little amount of time.  The site has been a great source.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2003, 07:48:47 am »

Hello Bill,

Glad we could help!

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: