SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 09:08:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjusting augers for dispensing  (Read 13781 times)
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 09:42:57 pm »

I have attached a pisture.  I have several more if one in particual would help with this problem.  Thanks again.
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2005, 09:46:10 pm »

Sorry I did not answer your previous questions.  The dime drops right through to the coin return box.  When I insert a quarter it gives back the correct change, four nickels.  I have it set at a nickel for price.  I tried changing this to 15 cents and the problem still exists with dimes.  I will attach another picture of the unit.  The number is a mystery.
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2005, 09:52:50 pm »

I have attached a picture of the machine in case that might help determine the coin mechanism.  I have no idea what model or even the value of this machine.  Thoughts?
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 09:22:29 am »

Yep! A picture is worth a thousand words!  You have a Coinco Model S-75-9800/A (conversion) coinmech.

The Machine is a ChoiceVend Model CVC168/Pepsi 70's model

Price is adjustable from 5-cents up to 75-cents per/Vend.

1.) Do the Coinmech's nickle tubes have at least 10 nickles each so the "Correct-Change_Only"  light doesn't come on?

2.) With the "Slug-Rejector" removed from the coinmech. plug the mech. in & power up the machine. you should see & hear the two "Coin-Reject-ElectroMagnets" (called the "CREMS" for short.) they should both be "on" (both little metal arms with the "fingers" are pulled down snug against the magnets coils) they may both "buzz" a little (this is normal)

3.) If the 5/10-cent CREM [lower one] (see the attached
diagram) isn't "on" then the mech will reject dimes OR if it's a little off ajustment/not seated squarely on the coil, OR it has a bent "finger" it would give the trouble you are having with dimes. on your's the Lower CREM's has two wire "fingers" the upper wire "Finger" is the one that rejects the dimes... the lower one is in the Nickles "path"

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: