SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 06:33:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare 5 Window Stoner For Sale  (Read 1896 times)
Rickster1sodaman

« on: November 17, 2016, 10:44:16 pm »

SOLD

Rare Stoner 5 window with gum wheel.   I had intended to restore this machine but I have decided to sell it so I can continue to fund my primary focus, soda machines.   The machine has the cleanest vending stack and coin mech that I have ever seen on a machine this old.  The machine is in overall very good condition and vends perfectly.  It is a 10 cent vendor ( 2 nickels) except for the gum wheel pull which is of course 5 cents.  The only issue with the machine is that someone did a poor tack weld repair on the base trying to strengthen it up I would guess.  That will need a little attention as you can tell by the pictures, but should be an easy fix. I thought the paint was original because it looks professionally done, but it appears to have been repainted at some point because it has a dark brown color under it (primer?).  The areas that look like rust are actually the brown base paint showing through.   I am asking $2800 for the machine because of its condition and rarity.  I would prefer local pickup (Wichita area) or we can discuss shipment options at the buyer’s expense.  I would be happy to talk to you about the machine and send you any pictures you like.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:59:39 pm by Rickster1sodaman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: