SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 05:14:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinco 9300 series problem  (Read 11624 times)
knives2sell
« on: February 26, 2008, 04:44:02 pm »

Hello and thank you in advance for any help you offer.I'm a newbie so please bear with me.
A friend gave me a Vendo Machine that has a Coinco changer in it along with a Dollar slot.When you put the correct amount of coins in for a drink it despences a drink.The next time you put the coins in it doesn't give you a drink.Then the next time you get a drink and so on.Ever had this problem?
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:49 pm »

It's possible that the "escrow" switch is turned on , look behind the upper (flight deck as it's called by coinco) coin acceptor, & you should see about 4-5 small switches, up = on.. make sure "escrow" is off (down) you can dowload a manual for free at coinco's website ,

http://www.coinco.com/coin/

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
knives2sell
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:35:16 pm »

Thank you Johnny g for your responce.The escrow switch is in the off position.Does it matter if you load the changer while it is not powered up.I removed it from the machine to load it.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:39:08 pm »

Load it with change? no, it doesnt matter if the power is on or off to load the change into the tubes, BUT never remove the upper deck & unplug it's little power harness while the power on, you will change the programming of the "flight deck"  download the manual & you see the programing steps & setup guide. it will help.

11 is louder than 10...
knives2sell
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 09:45:15 pm »

Looks like I changed the "flight deck" when I unpluged it.Any help on this will be greatly apperiated.
vend_dr
25 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 01:05:17 pm »

What model vendo is it? It doesn't sound like a coin mech issue it sounds more like it is a newer style vendo and the cams on the motors are set wrong. Pictures of the machine and vend motors would be helpful.
knives2sell
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 10:14:30 pm »

I haven't gone away.My camera broke and I'm having it repaired.Thanks again for the help.When I hold the flap down where you load the drinks the empty light does not go out on 3 of the selections.Could that be the problem?
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 10:39:44 am »

Well a malfuntioning empty switch(es) could cause the coinmech to hold the credit until another selection is picked, or the coinreturn lever is pressed, it wouldn't account for the every-other vending symptom, I agree with Vend_Dr. you may just have your vending motors' cycle-disks set up wrong, some machines have the coulmns set for double depth cans or bottles (two deep in a coulmn).

If you have just slid the columns back-spacer forward & are attempting to vend only single-depth in a coulmn that's set for double-depth, then it would vend every other selection on that same coulmn.

Here's a basic setup of a vending disk. ( shown set for single depth) if yours has four notched showing, unplug the machine, loosen the screw & rotate the red-disk until only two notches show, then tighten the screw carfully so you don't strip it.

If your disk(s) are black with four notches & non-adjustable, then set the back spacer for that column(s) to the rear & load it two deep.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:49:37 pm by johnieG » Logged

11 is louder than 10...
knives2sell
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 07:07:07 pm »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That was my problem.I had the cans in a single row and when I placed two in a row it worked and vends great!Thank you all for your help.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 07:50:28 pm »

Taa-Daa! thanks to the good call from vend-dr  happydrinkers

11 is louder than 10...
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: