SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 03:41:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classified ads  (Read 8058 times)
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2003, 07:05:51 pm »

I think part of the anger and frustration, comes from their asking us to come back or by later, their choice, and then selling it out from under us, and the comment "I didn't think you really wanted it."  Honor is fast becoming an obsolete term.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2003, 11:25:46 pm »

It all come down to the time's . Back when the Ford model A 's were running around a deal was sealed with a hand shake.
When you could trust some one and it meant something.
Today  were the Internet, fast food and low interest rates
rule and then throw in making a fast buck on  something
that was going to be sent to a land fill or scrap metal recycling and be turned into a nail or hook for a mini blind.
A deal! you had better have the cash right now,and no checks, OH !! you have to run down to the ATM  that's to bad because it might not be here when you get back.
So this is what it come down to . there are people out there
that want there slice of the pie.and your's too.
pdp

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2003, 10:04:47 pm »

I just got my first machine - a Vendo 56 in its absolute original condition - paint Coin, etc..  I am so happy She even stopped the bidding to let me purchase it from Ebay.  I thought 1400 for the unit was fair compared to what I saw on the net, and she crated it SOO nice.. and shipped it from MO to NY for 200 bucks..  There are still people out there that are for real.  Just hard to find I think.  Im the lucky one..  Maybe I should play lotto.. Whata you think?  Anyone know the value of a vendo 56? ':cool:'
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: