SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 10:20:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vmc 44 restoration project  (Read 9799 times)
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 12:32:27 am »

Looks great, you move fast!  And that's a hell of a view!

drfting1

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 09:03:06 am »

thanks, wasn't that fast, I'm no expert so takes me a lot longer, had day planned out, took advantage of a unseasonably warm day, glad today is warm also so I can get the coin door done. wanted to have her completely painted yesterday, cleared and somewhat dry so I could bring it inside at night,  took longer than I expected to get embossed lettering painted and lining up those vinyl decals on side without harming the white basecoat, that held me up from clearcoating until later in the afternoon, want to get everything "factory" under clear, if I add anything "aftermarket" it will be on top of it, this way I or a future owner can change it up if wanted. and yeah, I love the view back there, old farm land around here, my neighbor has a huge field behind my property, so with the mountains really adds to it, anytime I take pictures of things outside, I make sure that's the background  smile

Bill
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2016, 03:14:30 pm »

Looks great. Very nice work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: