SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 01:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Faygo 56 Transitional $225  (Read 9312 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 09:26:50 pm »

jedarke--if you are from Detroit, then you will remember this famous Faygo commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqyDj7RX6Y

On a side note, a lot of people mistakenly think that this was filmed on one of the old Bob-lo boats.  I was at the Home and Garden Show at the Palace in Auburn Hills last week and I talked to the guys who are in the process of restoring the Ste. Claire.

http://www.bobloboat.com/

They hope to have the Ste. Claire back in Detroit by August when she will celebrate her 100th Anniversary.  They also still have the Columbia but she is in far worse shape.  I am so glad that these beautiful ships did not end up in the scrap yard and hope they can raise the funds to save them both.  I am looking forward to touring the Ste. Claire with my kids when they get her back to Motown.

drinking Tim drinking
Pat Pixley
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 09:39:00 pm »

Tim let me know when that happens,  I think that would be great to take my wife , make a day of it.

Hey Tim,left you a message on your ph.
bmw90w
10 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 04:52:20 pm »

SOLD!! Jim is a great guy to deal with in case you guys deal with him in the future. I am glad it is going to stay original and together. Enjoy!

Cavalier CS-96
Vendo 81-A
Pat Pixley
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 10:08:20 pm »

Well I'm glad you got it , I hope you restore it, Hate to see these fade away. smile
jedarke

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 01:15:58 pm »

Terry, a big thanks for the machine and for taking my call on a Sunday, meeting me yesterday and helping to load it up.  Obviously you have a great passion for the hobby and I'm certainly appreciative of the offer to help me out as questions come up as I know they will.  It was a pleasure to meet you and it's a pleasure to be part of this group....I'm officially addicted.  If anyone needs a hand down here in Atlanta with anything, let me know.

Will check out that Vid Tim!

Thanks!

V-63
V-39
C-55
VMC 56 Faygo Transitional
V-81B
V-44
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: