SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 07:25:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 50's national cigarette machine  (Read 3040 times)
fixit13z

« on: September 29, 2013, 08:15:33 pm »

Hi guys. Im new here and was told by Curtis from "Memory Lane" this is a great site with good folks who could help me with a few items I need. My computer system gives me trouble with copy and paste for images from my kodak gallery, yet I can email the image of my machine to anyone out there who could help me. Ive spoke to Jim by phone and he has a great site here and he is restoring a national like mine but has no available parts. I need the plate or window strip (not sure what its called) that has the two inch square windows to put in the cigarette brand stickers. This piece covers over the behind glass pull knobs. My national is a nine pull selector mid 50's Also the national script emblem. I will post this same request in another catagory also.Thanks alot................Roger     
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 09:37:38 pm »

Welcome to the Site Roger...

I also have the same machine been looking for the exact same parts.  I have asked around and nobody seems to have them!

Hope you have better luck than I did!

As far as your pictures there are some size requirements in order to post.  Check under the Soda Machines News Section.  Should be pinned at the top..

http://soda-machines.com/discussions/index.php/topic,10198.0.html

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Jared
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:42:49 pm by Slapshot42 » Logged
fixit13z

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 09:44:11 pm »

Thanks for the input. Good luck to you too. I just may have to make one once I have the size. Jim will help me with that if I dont get any bites from this site....Roger
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 10:09:23 pm »

If you make one let me know..

Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 10:10:05 pm »

Picture
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print