SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 01:40:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Door Victor cooler  (Read 2576 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: June 02, 2010, 11:24:19 am »

I know someone in Dayton that has a nice 4 door Victor rool top cooler embossed Coke. it cools and is supposed to be nice. He wants $600 for it. I think that is a good price since the book says $1000. I have nothing to do with this sale. i am going to go get a Cav 64 from him and said I would put the word out on his cooler. I don't have the money or the room for it so I have to pass myself. It is in dayton Ohio. I am going to go see it in about an hour so I will report back with pictures if anyone is interested let me know.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 04:31:20 pm »

I just went and saw this machine. I bought a really nice early Cavalier CS-80 in great condition. The victor is in GREAT condition. It is embossed, is complete and has a newer and recently serviced cooling system. Its a really nice machine. It also has the wire compressor cover for the front of the cooler. One cap catcher is missing but the other is there. This is a really nice embossed victor. Someone should snatch this up. Again I have nothing to gain in selling this I just told him I would put the word out for him. He is a nice guy and gave me a good deal on the Cavalier square top. The machine is outside of Dayton Ohio. I think he will negotiate a little I think he will go to $550 or even lower. This is about an hour from my house and about 10 minutes from my Moms. I can help if anyone needs it. It's big though. I would buy it to restore and resell but I don't have the room for it. It is a monster.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 04:32:39 pm »

Josh,

Very interested.  Please PM me.

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: