SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 05:22:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier uss 10-210-120  (Read 2803 times)
« on: June 13, 2003, 11:32:56 pm »

I would first like to say that this is by far the best site related to this topic. I enjoy my time spent here.
I have gathered some information on this machine, yet am lacking some as well. It appears it was made in 1973, as that is what is printed on it. It is in well above average condition and works great. I just discovered tonight that it has a lighted door, yet the bulb is out. I did not see how you take it out to replace it.
I was trying to determine what this machine is worth. Note that I contributed a photo to this site regarding this unit. It is posted under the Cavalier section.
Guys, thank you for your time and please keep up the great work.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 03:31:31 pm »

John,

Thanks for your compliments!

I'm not the best for establishing values on 60's & 70's machines, but from what I've seen and heard, I would estimate between $300 - $600. Since yours looks in very good condition, I would put yours in the upper scale of this estimation.

As for the bulb replacement, many of these models have two retaining screws located in either of two places:
1. On the outside edge of the cabinet door
2. In the sheet metal dividing the lighting compartment from the lower coin mech compartment area. You'll have to look up a little to see if the screws are here.
My hunch since it's a Cavalier is that placement #1 is the answer...

And lastly, Thanks again for the photo!

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: