SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 10:55:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi double dot ideal 55  (Read 3482 times)
« on: June 12, 2003, 10:10:41 pm »

I just picked up this nice slider for the cost of filling my truck's tank and driving to get it. It doesn't have the slider guts, nor does it run. But it's in great shape. I've tried twice now to send this message with an image attached and for some reason it isn't working, so if you don't see an image below you'll know it didn't work again and I need some help. If the image does come through you'll notice the braces that hold the door up are missing. This is because I removed them for cleaning. Other than the slider guts missing the machine is complete. Any idea what it's worth in it's present condition?

OK nevermind. It's just not working. I must not be smarter than my computer or your website. Any suggestions on how to get this image to you? Or if you e-mail me I'll just e-mail you the images.

Thanks,

Flowbee
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 07:42:26 am »

Hello Flowbee,

In order to attach a photo, click the "Browse" Button available when replying to a post or creating a new post. The button allows you to navigate on your computer to where the picture is located, once you have located the image file, high-light the file click the "Open" Button. The textbox will now show the path to this file and upload the file when you submit the post...

P.S. Your text color is a little hard on my eyes...

My six cents,

Jim

Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 06:31:11 pm »

Flowbee,

The image was over 1 meg; that's why you couldn't upload the photo...
I resized it and posted it here for the continuation of this topic...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: