SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 06:32:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of cornelius  (Read 9844 times)
« on: November 21, 2003, 12:39:31 am »

I have a Cornelius Coca Cola 4 selection vending machine model # 50-0814-032. It works perfectly. I am trying to find out the value of the machine. Can anyone help me?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 03:38:40 pm »

HI THERE ! I know this is a very late reply to a old message but , none the less , did you ever get any info on your machine ? I have a coke machine made by cornelius . mod no : 50-0844 , it too is a 4 selection machine . holds cans . upright machine . open from the left . has the wood rain look on part of the front . any info out there what so ever would be appreciated .
thanxx !!
Daryll in new brunsick .
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 07:25:42 pm »

Daryll,

Welcome to SMC!
Posting a photo or two will give us a better idea of what you have...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 09:25:11 pm »

how do i post a picture ?? sorry for the dumb question !

thanks for the reply !! looking forward to learning from the chat group !

Daryll
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 09:44:54 pm »

Quote (CANNADY1 @ April 19 2006,4:38)
HI THERE ! I know this is a very late reply to a old message but , none the less , did you ever get any info on your machine ? I have a coke machine made by cornelius . mod no : 50-0844 , it too is a 4 selection machine . holds cans . upright machine . open from the left . has the wood rain look on part of the front . any info out there what so ever would be appreciated .
thanxx !!
Daryll in new brunsick .

Wow! I thot I was the only person in the whole wide world that had a Cornelius upright.. no info on them anywhere apart from the one model here on SMC which isn't like mine.

I have a Pepsi 4 selection Cornelius, model #50-0842. Sounds like yours is a very simmilar and slightly later model.

Check out My Website and tell me if yours looks anything like mine.

Tell me, does it says where your machine was made ? Mine says Rexdale on the machine's plate, and Toronto on the compressor plate.

Nice to meet you :-)

Chris from Ontario
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 03:33:07 pm »

I thought I WAS  the only person with one of these too !! anyway , it was made in toronto . ont .
my machine is 24 inches wide . your machine looks something like mine - your is wider i think . i noticed in a picture that you had circled on the door " WHAT goes there ?" . thats a bottle opener . thats what it is on mine anyhow .
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 04:32:48 pm »

Chris , I have been trying to post pictures here but i keep getting the error message that my pivtures are too big . if you want I can send some   via e mail . my e mail address is kennedy1@nb.sympatico.ca ... if someone can please tell me what format to use to upload them pictures i would be grateful !!
these pictures are taken with a digi camera and are downloaded direct for the camera to pc . they are jpg format .

thanx for the help !

darylll
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 05:21:18 pm »

Use any image program like paint shop pro or photoshop, etc..  if you want to email them to me I'll size them for you..  (sent you an email)
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 06:34:43 pm »

First couple of images..
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 06:38:25 pm »

Next pair..
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: