SMC Discussion Areas
May 12, 2024, 11:54:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cav 51 parts. Everything except the coin mech available.  (Read 2208 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: May 06, 2010, 05:29:09 pm »

I just picked up a Cavalier 51 that I will be parting out. I plan on putting everything on ebay tonight but if anyone here needs anything I am open to offers and can possibly end the auctions for members. The machine is in fantastic condition and there is no rust or large dents anywhere on the machine. Everything on the inside is intact and the vending belt works great. All of the rollers are free rolling and are in great condition. I don't think the machine cools but was told it runs. I just got it out of my truck so I will test it tomorrow. The cabinet and main door are in great condition. I will be happy to send anyone either if you need them. The machine also has the back condenser coil guard on the back and it is also in great condition and dent and rust free. If anyone needs anything please let me know. Below are pics. I know several people are going to ask why I am parting out such a nice machine. I really need the coin mech for a Vendo 39 and the mech's are identical and I really don't want the rest of the machine. If anyone wants the whole machine minus the coin mech I will also sell it whole before I tear it apart.
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:59:11 pm »

I hate to see that happen to a rust free solid machine Josh!
Coin mechs are out there - I am sure you'll make a little money doing it your way and get your mech, but it is a shame to tear a nice shape machine apart for it IMO. Do what you got to do though!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 03:07:20 pm »

Well I had a guy that really wanted the cabinet. That is why I had originally wanted to get it. Then I couldn't get in touch with him but I finally talked to him this morning. He needs the cabinet for a machine he has that has a lot of family history. His is just about rusted out so I gave him a great deal on the cabinet. That makes me feel better about parting it out. At least the main cabinet is being used for a machine that means a lot to someone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: