SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 08:00:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Screw List for a V90 Machine  (Read 2743 times)
Packman

« on: July 07, 2015, 02:20:14 pm »

Has anyone put together a list of the screws/hardware used in a V90 machine? I'm looking to replace my old screws as I start to re-assemble my machine. The old ones are rusted or I had to slot a few to get out and it would look much better if I could put in new hardware. I have a service manual that lists many different screws but I don't see the numbers when I go to Mcmaster/Carr or other sites. If anyone has a good assortment kit or has had good luck buying one somewhere I would be interested in buying. I checked with Janet at FunTronics and she said they didn't have a kit for this model yet. Side note - Janet was very helpful and quick to reply to emails - Great service. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 03:07:08 pm »

I think that if Janet sent you the screw kit for the Vendo 81 you would have most of the fasteners you need.

Glen
Packman

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 11:38:16 am »

Thanks Moondawg- I may give that a shot. I did look back through some old threads and found a list you had on there that you said would do about 90% of what's needed on the V90. It had 100 #8x1/2" pan head screws, 10 #10 x1/2" pan head screws and a few others. Being a newbie I can always use some extra's on hand. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: