SMC Discussion Areas
May 10, 2024, 02:29:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repairman/restoration man needed for COKE/7-UP machines in SF area  (Read 2936 times)
anjensen
« on: December 01, 2007, 02:10:20 pm »

I own a Coca-Cola model 44 machine, as well as a chest-style 7-UP (where you slide the drink out).  Both were restored about 15-20 years ago and we have loved having/using them.  Recently the Coke Model 44 lost its ability to keep things cold, though the motor seems to run fine.  The 7-UP  machine is running pretty well, but is covered with rust inside, which I can sponge off (but it soon returns).

I'd like to have both machines repaired or restored again.  Can you recommend anyone in this area that would be able to do the work?  The man who restored these machines (they were gifts to me) has since passed on.

I WOULD so appreciate any suggestion.  I'm about to move to a new home, and will either get rid of these or (hopefully) have them repaired so that we can continue to enjoy them.

MANY thanks,
anjensen@aol.com
VMC 81
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 07:27:45 pm »

For the 44 chek to see if the compressor is coming on. As for the rust you could get a rust converter to put on it. Where in the Bay Area are you?

VMC 81 Pepsi
VMC 27 7Up on a pipe stand
Vendo 56
Seeburg VL 200
AMI 200
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: