SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 07:07:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RC 81 on Ebay... well was...  (Read 27748 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2015, 11:08:36 pm »

Holy cow... I congratulate B for a killer machine... I go change out the old light fixture on the front porch cause my wife told me to (took forever) and return to this...
We should have this thread deleted...

She got a great machine.. she was in the right place at the right time... She loves this stuff and I'm glad she got it...
There's other machines and coolers waiting to be discovered... (course I didn't get to go looking cause I had to change out the light!)
But tomorrow is a new day please let's let all this go... and let's move on... Tomorrow is also Easter Hope you all have a great day
and enjoy/observe it.

See you folks Thursday night!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
BeaYoung
Soda Jerks

« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2015, 08:11:14 am »

You sound a litle bitter about that light Eric!!! Lol!
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2015, 08:47:28 am »

Ha... well...I did promise and finally had a nice day... but with a older home nothing goes smoothly.. but it's finished and even working! So I can
cross that off the Honey Do list!  happydrinkers

Just ready to get out and look for stuff.. the winter seemed so long...

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2015, 09:23:51 am »

Sorry, I missed the party.  Bea congrats on your machine.  I was just reading this thread and my only question is what is the white thing in the picture of the machine with the cover off?  It looks like it's just paper.  I had a 110 apart once and it was just insulation and a ballast.

A lot of stuff.
BeaYoung
Soda Jerks

« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2015, 09:37:29 am »

It was a good "party" to miss!  laugh Insulation on the inside of the door...
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2015, 09:42:41 am »

O.K. thanks.  Congrats again.

A lot of stuff.
Troy S
5 Cent Member

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2015, 10:43:48 am »

Joey, My 7up 81 serial number is 100064851.
Jared
Soda Jerks

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2015, 10:49:48 am »

Congratulations Brenda what a great find! !! First joey s then rods and now your rc 81. That's great that they are still turning up out there. Good luck everyone on the hunting and happy easter
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2015, 10:51:59 am »

Joey, My 7up 81 serial number is 100064851.

Troy;
Is the 3rd last digit a 8 or is it a "B"

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2015, 12:02:38 pm »

Here we are again, making assumptions, accusations and just plain childish talk about each other ! ! !
Personally, I resent having to waste time reviewing a complete topic start to finish; especially when I am traveling with limited internet access ! ! !

It was all too recently I expressed concerns at the direction SMC members have been treating each other!
While I may not have every detail behind the RC 81, it is apparent things went south between Slapshot and Ezra early on...
I can only ask you keep this forum moving in a positive direction while minimizing personal accusations and sarcasm!
Not meant to be misconstrued as a threat as some might think, but ultimately, it's up to our moderators & me to deal with issues like this!
Fortunately, we have only exercised discretion on one occasion and would rather not repeat for such trivial antics...

Anyone that has a problem with the Discussion Areas or me, do not hesitate to contact me ! ! !
End of Story...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: