SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 06:31:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts online  (Read 14164 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 08:39:36 am »

Wayne

That is very kind of you. I'll endevour with my telephone calling and I'll ask Steve about the decal Issue. If it becomes aproblem I'll ask someone to buy by proxy for me. Thanks for stepping up.

Dave
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 09:20:59 am »

Dave I dont have to pay the tax since I live in Tennessee. I would be glad to help out.
90grad
Soda Jerks

Thanks to all our veterans for our freedom!

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 10:45:22 am »

Dave,

I just looked at the decal form and I didn't see anything to deter you from ordering.  The major stipulation seems to be your signature declares you are using them on a Coca Cola machine.  So, you should be in the clear.  But, I understand international phone calls are $$$, so feel free to ask for a proxy purchase.

Wayne

Mid-Atlantic Chapter

Cavalier 51 (1953)
Cavalier Airline Cooler
7-Up Picnic Cooler
Vendo 110 (1957)
VMC 56 Bottle (1964)
VMC 56 Can
Westinghouse Master Water Bath Cooler
Westinghouse Standard Ice Cooler
Westinghouse WB-102 (1963)
jasmine64
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 11:00:53 am »

I wonder if it was arrange with Steve to make it his book avalable online.

Marsha

Cav. CD 22
Choice Vend 168 - Use daily.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 01:43:31 pm »

Making the book available free on line makes sense to me. No printing or mailing costs, and increased exposure.

Glen
90grad
Soda Jerks

Thanks to all our veterans for our freedom!

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 02:42:06 pm »

Dave,

Another idea...

I think everyone would agree with me in saying Steve Ebner is one heck of a good guy.  So, if you talked with him and explained how the international phone calls are pricey and how you wouldn't share his email address, he may let you make an order via email since you are not a US customer.  Your guarantee could be if anyone other than you emailed him looking for parts, he could then disallow you to order that way.  So, the only one with anything to lose would be you.  I gotta think he has internet capability, as he is a sponsor of this site and I know he has a computer to keep a record of his customers.  Just a thought.  Holler if you need anything from this end.

Wayne

Mid-Atlantic Chapter

Cavalier 51 (1953)
Cavalier Airline Cooler
7-Up Picnic Cooler
Vendo 110 (1957)
VMC 56 Bottle (1964)
VMC 56 Can
Westinghouse Master Water Bath Cooler
Westinghouse Standard Ice Cooler
Westinghouse WB-102 (1963)
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 07:43:50 pm »

I have personally talked with Steve regarding his catalog being placed online at Alan's Site. He is aware of this and the photos too, although I don't think he was happy about the photos being utilized...
Currently, Fun-Tronics doesn't have a public email address that I'm aware of; but I think he has internet access and would be offered an email address from the internet service provider (ISP)...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 09:56:25 pm »

According to the message I got on the answering machine, Steve and Nancy are out of town until Monday.  Might be why they can not be reached on the telephone.  If I can be of any help to you, feel free to ask.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 02:58:02 am »

Hi Chaps

phoned myself last night. The calls are not a problem. It no longer costs a mortgage to telephone across the Atlantic. Just a few pence more than phoning around the corner. Its the time difference. Work don't allow International Calls and have put a bar on the system. By the time I get home and put the kids to bed etc its getting quite late in the day and Steve seems either to be elsewhere or engaged.

I'll continue trying. I have ordered from him in the past with no problems. It just getting hold of this ellusive man.

If there are problems with International copyright etc on the decals I'll let you know and Josh I'd be grateful if I could take up your offer.

Just as a footnote. Perhaps the greatest footballer (sorry soccer) ever passed away yesterday and there is a feeling of great loss amongst football supporters across the country.

Hopefully George Best can now rest in peace away from his evil demon.

Cheers

Dave

globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 09:31:49 pm »

Steve knows about the catalog sales from Antique Vending. He has worked a deal with Alan to sell the book. No worries. The best time, I get a hold of Steve, is in the morning. We speak 3 or 4 times a week. Call him at 1-301-371-5246.

Eric

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: