SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 08:44:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi Mills 120.... Worth anything?  (Read 2585 times)
jnapp18
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:03:44 pm »

I am usually just a coke guy, but i saw mills and based on what I know mills is fairly rare. Is this anything special?
http://rochester.craigslist.org/clt/3044029558.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:11:11 pm by johnieG » Logged
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:28 pm »

Ah yes, the "Lurch" * of the mills line! You have no idea how heavy this machine is & it's just about 7-1/2 feet tall & weighs about 600 lbs empty... ( I moved one once ) these are the most common of the Mills machines that keep popping up time to time, they are neat, just don't try to get them into you 3rd floor flat, or your basement family room without a walk-out door. they are cool looking, but I wouldn't give you more than $350 for one personally. the Coke version is neater, it has a small window front dead center with "Coke" bottle in it, ( it's not a real glass bottle, it's blow-molded into the plexiglass & is 3D... Oh and if the wiring has been messed with, well let's just say "have fun"... smile

*Pop culture/Adams family reference.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:15:20 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 08:24:16 pm »

I had one of these and Johnny is very right, it is unbelieveable how heavy this machine is.  It flatened the tires on my two wheeler and barely fit in my shop.  I only bought it because it was cheap and sight unseen, I will not make that mistake again.  The good news is I traded it for a idea 85 embossed Nesbitt straight up. 

aspbear
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: