SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 03:59:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We6  (Read 2609 times)
We6
« on: May 07, 2004, 05:49:36 am »

We have a westinghouse we6 that was my grandfathers.  I was wondering does anyone know if it is worth anything.  I have looked all over the internet and have not seen this particular chest for sale anywhere.  Any help would be appreciated.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

We6
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 01:59:08 pm »

Remember, there is always a buyer for something...

Without any background, it's difficult to say what the cooler may sell for...
Is the cooler complete and functioning (cooling, water circulator)...?
What condition is it in...?

My six cents,

Jim

We6
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 03:04:59 pm »

Thanks for the reply.  I believe the cooler to be in great condition compared to what I have seen on the internet.  The paint is original and still has a nice shine when cleaned up.  The cooler has not been used in 4 years but when last used ran great.  There are no real flaws except one scratch to the metal on the lower rear corner from the last time we hauled it up the cellar stairs.  The scratch measures about 4" tops.  No scratches or dents in the crome and the cooler is complete.   My husband did have to change the power cord.  I will try and get pictures this weekend.
 Again, thanks for the reply.  Any other insite based on what I have just told you will help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: