SMC Discussion Areas
May 16, 2024, 09:04:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey barqs19  (Read 2447 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« on: March 16, 2005, 08:05:18 pm »

Thought you'd like to know there's a Barq's Ideal slider on eBay 6161932876. I remember you asking about Barq's machines.

Eric

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 11:12:07 pm »

I have no experience or knowledge about sliders (actually vending machines in general) but I live within 10 - 15 miles from Scottsdale.  If anyone on the board is interested but wants someone to look at the unit first, just let me know.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 11:30:51 pm »

Hi thanks, Eric, I just got back from Las Cruces, NM, I met a someone from Las Angeles to pick up a Barq's quikold 3000 while I was out there. He was going to pick this machine up on the way to meet me but the deal fell through. The owner said a couple of restorers told him that the machine was extremely rare and worth b/t $750-$1200. I told him that was way too high for the condition it was in and not knowing if it worked or not, not sure who told him that. Every Barq's collector has these and anyone that I've contacte about Barq's the ideal 55 was the only machine that they had or ever saw. Anyways I would offer I guess b/t $400-$500 and would have the guy pick it up, well he didn't and now it's on ebay. It's ok because I picked up a Barq's ideal 55 for $300 and a Barq's Quikold 2000 for $500 before I left, have to pick up another Barq's machine on the coast this weekend for $100. OH while I was in Las Cruces, NM I picked up another Barq's ideal 55 for $100! so now I have two, will post pictures later.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: