SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 01:27:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is worth more - Coke or (modified) Pepsi?  (Read 2229 times)
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:07 pm »

I've read here on the forum that back in the days when soda machine manufacturers built them exclusively for Coca-Cola, someone would sometimes modify a Coke machine to market Pepsi. I'm pretty sure I've seen them myself, square tops complete with a sky-blue front, sides resembling the French flag with square Pepsi-Cola decals, and a Pepsi trademark marquee. I remember back in the 90's seeing a couple of Choice Vend machines decorated this way, along with some others probably.

Are all of those machines modified, or only some of them? Among square tops, are "modified" Pepsi machines generally more or less valuable than Coca-Cola originals?

Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 04:53:22 am »

I'm a Newbie to so the ones who have more information can chime in But i don't think the most pepsi is modified cokemachines. But of course some machines where rebranded with a sign skrewed over the original logo. A rebranded machine would not be more worth than an original with drilled holes i think. Fantasy machine it's another Question.

As much i know: Vendo manufactured soda-machines for Cocacola only And Vendorlator (mostly similar Vendo machines) make  for different brands. Pepsi for example.
Other manufactures i don't really know.
On roundtops i guess Pepsi would have some more value than Coke. On squaretops i think it will bring the same $

My 0,02 //Christian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: