SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 01:10:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Select o matic  (Read 3337 times)
« on: May 21, 2006, 02:00:45 pm »

hi want to buy this select o matic just woundering how much its worth doors off but does have it working order machine
Bob K
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 06:56:13 am »

pepsiman, is the door gone or is it just off the machine?  Looks like the cap catcher is missing along with the stainless trim around the front edges.

Bob
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 02:58:48 pm »

I too have one of these I'm possibly looking at picking up, anyone know what a guy should pay for one of these... Attached is a picture (I Hope) it's all complete and cools, neeeds some body work as some has been started, but not finished. I told the lady I'd make an offer based on what I found out. the machine is the smaller version. the WC 60 -MD, next to it is a beast.. Westinghouse  WV 6T. She overpaid for both and have had them sitting in a garage for years... Believe it or not she paid $2200 for the Pair!!!! OH MY GOD!.. I told her she got ripped off big time.. but told here I'd make an offer just to unload them for her.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 03:21:30 pm »

There was a machine local to me (discussed here) that was offered for months at $550 and dropped to $450 with a single email inquiry.  Same guy listed it 3 or 4 times on ebay at $599 with no takers.  This machine appears to be complete and in excellent condition.  So I'd say the market price is something less than $400 for a top notch machine.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 09:18:01 pm »

There's one for sell here locally for 250.00

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 10:18:19 am »

Thanks, I don't collect the square tops, and was merely looking to pick it up to resell it to someone here who might like it or on ebay. But I know she paid dearly for it (1,100) ha ha. and still thinks she can get that out of it, even though I've told her "don't hold your breath"... If anyone is interested in it, letme know what youd offer and I'll see what I can do...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: