SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 03:10:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier 72 for sale  (Read 9628 times)
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 07:50:36 pm »

I don't hate to say it, i think it's too high.I do wish you luck.

Now Ladies,
I did say to call or check craigslist for the lower price where I don't have to pay ebay or paypal.  And if you call in the next 24 hours I will give you a special heckler/tire kicker discount.  Cheers!
mygoose101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 11:15:16 pm »

Bill, What is with the attitude? Whenever you have questions posted you are very cool but as soon as you have something for sale you turn into a different person. You send e-mails to myself and moondawg all the time asking questions in which we both answer then you post the same question on the board as if we don't know what we are taking about.

I know you are somewhat new to the soda machine world and that's cool and we are all here to help and will continue to help you if you ask to ask but to somewhat attack a member here with worlds of experience is uncalled for. He was just giving his opinion. And to call us ladies is down right rude.

You are trying to sell a Cavalier 72, put it out there and see what happens. Your Fresno CL ad says $1750 firm. At that price nobody here is going to be knocking at your door to buy it.

Cool, I feel better now.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:27:16 pm by mygoose101 » Logged

Vendo 81A Original
Vendo 81B Original
Vendo 81D Restored
Vendo 56 Restored
VMC Pepsi 81 Restoredx2
Cavalier 72
Ideal Embossed Coke Slider
Stoner Theater Restored
Stoner Theater w/Gum Wheel Restored
Stoner Jr. Restored
Seeburg V200 Jukebox Restored
Seeburg 100C
Seeburg 100R
Seeburg 100W
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 11:26:29 pm »

Bill, What is with the attitude? Whenever you have questions posted you are very cool but as soon as you have something for sale you turn into a different person. You send e-mails to myself and moondawg all the time asking questions in which we both answer then you post the same question on the board as if we don't know what we are taking about.

I know you are somewhat new to the soda machine world and that's cool and we are all here to help and will continue to help you if you ask to ask but to somewhat attack a member here with worlds of experience is uncalled for. He was just giving his opinion. And to call us ladies is down right rude.

You are trying to sell a Cavalier 72, put it out there and see what happens.

Cool, I feel better now.
Who is this bill guy?
I think you should lighten up. Sometimes Ray you are confusing.  I for sure don't have an attitude.  In fact your post was rude and hurt my feelings.  I will get over it for one vendo 81d and throw in free shipping. Why does a round pizza come in a square box? What did cured ham actually have?  Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours? Why are you IN a movie, but you are ON TV?  Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:16:27 am by Ezra » Logged
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 12:37:48 am »

OMG.  wow

Glen
Blind1968
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 03:27:55 am »

Uhhhh....Ok.

~ Bryan
TheGarbageHunter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 08:04:21 am »

Stop doing acid!!!

Garbage Gold Hunter
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2014, 08:38:52 am »

Stop doing acid!!!
Don't you mean freon......
TheGarbageHunter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:04 am »

Yes, R12, 134, you need to stop.

No Bueno!!!!

Garbage Gold Hunter
cmike101
5 Cent Member

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2014, 02:53:05 pm »

This is so entertaining to read...Glad it 's not me....lol
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 08:07:07 pm »

Yes, R12, 134, you need to stop.

No Bueno!!!!

I love the smell of freon in the morning. You know, one time we had a machine restored, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' rust spot. The smell, you know that freon smell, the whole machine. Smelled like victory.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: