SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 06:19:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier CS-184-C  (Read 1807 times)
BronzeGiant
5 Cent Member

« on: July 22, 2010, 12:55:25 pm »

Well, I finally found the serial number plate for the Cavalier machine that I have had for many years, in fact I didn't really do anything with it when I first got it because someone had used the plastic CocaCola sign for a BB target and it was broken into 4 pieces. This was before the Internet and any ability, really, to get a replacement. Hopefully now I will be able to and can restore the machine. It's a Cavalier CS-184-C and looks exactly like the one pictured on this site. The Coke sign was also exactly like the one in the picture and that's what I'd like to replace it with. Does anyone have a sign like this? Plus the previous owners weren't easy on the coin door either and it could use replacement. If not I'll have to skim Bondo over it and sand and paint it but I'm planning on repainting the whole machine anyway. I don't know if it cools or not, it's been so long since I have even looked at it that I can't even remember how I got it or from whom I got it. Pictures will be posted when I get to it in the garage, it's buried kinda deep.
 biggrin

Cavalier CS-148-C
Cavalier CSS-64
Selectavend 1-A
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: