SMC Discussion Areas
May 10, 2024, 09:36:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think-Value V-83  (Read 5938 times)
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 02:11:12 pm »

Would you be able to vend cans? It doesn't look like it would be too hard to do that.
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:36 pm »

Cola62,
   I would think that the soda machines are a lot like cars.  I would be willing to bet you can find a lot of unmolested machines in the midwest.  I once found a V-39 without the rack system for $50.  It was painted the light green, even though still marked with "Coca Cola".  That was in Memphis, back in 1991.  I wanted that thing something awful, but alas, I was a young Marine on my way to Hawaii and had no way to ship it anywhere, so had to pass it up.  Been wanting one ever since, Coke machine that is.  Drop me a line if you know what kind of machine you're looking for and if I come across one, I'll let you know.  Email:  kntreyn@yahoo.com.  All I can tell you is what's here in Central Texas as I find it.  Certainly want those that will appreciate them to have them, if you know what I mean.

Best Regards,
Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 08:37:39 pm »

If you could get cans in it there would be no way to grab them. When you lift the door you grab the neck of the bottle to pull  it out. With cans there is no way to get it out.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: