SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 09:41:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo A23E Noob  (Read 3497 times)
erodsr02

« on: June 22, 2016, 07:18:47 pm »

I'm very new to coke machines and I just purchased a vendo A23E serial#A506 28740, which seems to be working just fine and looks hella good in the man cave. I did notice that there are a few parts that seem to be missing and I'd like to get replaced, but I'm having problems finding parts. Anyone know where I may be able to find the Condensation/cap catcher, the metal latch where the lock would hook (not sure what the proper name is), the part that would keep the door proper up while you load the bottles, and a replacement rubber seal that goes on the top? I haven't tried messing around with the coin mechanism, but it has a Nation Coin Rejector. I'm looking to restoring it up to a fully functioning machine so eventually I'll have to see what amount it's set too. Any info on these machines would be greatly appreciated as there is not a lot of info online from what I could see ( i could be looking in the wrong areas).  help help   
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:40:17 pm »

Welcome to the forum! I can't help on this model but others can. Pictures always help.
Creighton
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:00:55 pm »

Welcome,

The rubber seal is available through one of the site sponsors; Funtronics.  As far as the other parts you have listed they are NOT bring reproduced.  You would have find a parts machine, search eBay, or make something suitable for usage.

There are several cap catchers with a flat backing that could easily work in its place.  Once the front storage compartment is closed you won't be when to see it anyway.

You could also find a small quite container for the coins to drop in as well not your first choice but would make it a little bit more functional.

I have attached a few pictures so you'll be able to see or recognize the part of you come across it in your search..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:06:35 pm by Slapshot42 » Logged
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 06:24:37 am »

I have most of what you are looking for. www.fun-tronicsllc.com or 217-857-1759.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 08:44:09 am »

I have most of what you are looking for. www.fun-tronicsllc.com or 217-857-1759.

I overlooked that.  I didn't realize you had the prop or the catcher.  Cool! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: