SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 06:54:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Coin Mech  (Read 3656 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« on: February 29, 2012, 04:33:05 pm »

I still have my later model Stoner 180 with gum/mint wheel for sale on CL.  The only thing missing is the coin mech and I have had a few potential buyers ask about getting one for it.  This machine would have had a change giving mech as it does still have the nickel tube for change.

Does anyone have a spare working Stoner mech of this type available--restored or unrestored.  How much would you want?  Just trying to be ready for a buyer who really has to have the coin mech.

Thanks!

drinking Tim drinking
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 06:06:47 pm »

I might have a couple.  What's a fair price for them?  I pull them off when I restore my Stoners because they can jam up when your are having lots of kids over so I keep mine on free vend.

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:43:26 pm »

I am not really sure as I have never bought or sold just a mech but I suspect that $75 to $100 is not out of line for one that has not been restored.  I have not seen one turn up on EBay in a little while either.

I have a guy who is coming to see the machine and in all likelihood will buy it.  He may want to get a mech if he can get the right one so I thought I would put the word out here to help anyone with a spare mech sitting around.  If you are interested in selling one, PM me your contact information and I will connect him with you.  HE sounds like a pretty nice guy.  He apparently just sold a gas pump and is looking for his next project.

Thanks for the quick response.

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: