SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 01:59:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice vend cv157  (Read 2942 times)
« on: August 10, 2003, 06:52:44 pm »

I just purchased a choice vend cv157.  It is in need of some repair,  Does anyone have any idea where I can find a manual or some technical description.  It will dispense can out of two of the slot. the other two just make a grinding noise.  I am also trying to find out whether or not it will dipense bottles.
thank for any help
wmbran
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 08:42:18 pm »

Ah! another Choice-vend owner!  ':p' Hi & welcome to our website!, well I'm the proud owner of a Choice-vend CVC224/Pepsi myself, & have learned a lot in the way of repair & maintenanace of these little buggers! ':angry:' and I'm afraid you have some stripped gears in the coulmns that don't dispence, and yes, your machine can be set to vend ethier bottles or cans in any given column, I assume you have black nylon augers in single or double stack rows, I have some spare parts/assemblys that may help. fell free to Email me with any questions & I also have the gear setup sheet for allowing cans or bottles to vend (yours is supposed to be attatched to the inside of the vend door, post a picture & lets get this puppy working again, they're nice machines actually, just beaten up from service life usally. JohnieG

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 01:18:22 pm »

Here is a link to the pictures.
http://www.brannum-hess.com/sodamachine/
I think the augers are metal, and is the auger assebly removable, it looks as if it is
thanks for the help
billy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: