SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 04:09:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! can you id this machine  (Read 2684 times)
« on: July 18, 2003, 02:10:08 pm »

Hello,

I have a dietpepsi machine that has just failed, I think it is the compressor. BUT, I don't even know who makes it, I would have guessed Vendo, but now i hear they only make coke machines, so now clueless.

here is a picture:

THANKS much for any help!

Steve
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 05:36:38 pm »

I am not the expert that many are here.  Go to the area Soda-Machines.com, then the soda machines section.  As many of the manufactures as have been identified are listed there, and there are model numbers that link to pictures or renderings of what the various models look like.  The picture you have posted looks a lot like a Vendo V-63-ss, or Vendo V-90.  If not a Vendo, you might try the Cavalier models.  You might be fascinated just browsing the various models and manufactures.  I never knew there were so many and have never seen some of the models shown.  And, shortly I`ll bet one of the experts will come along and reply.
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 09:42:24 pm »

It looks like a Vendo 63. Pepsi and Dr.Pepper used this machine quite a bit in the late 70's or early 80's. What is the machine doing that is causing a problem?

Eric

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: