SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 08:47:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got the Mid 60'S VF 56 working  (Read 2244 times)
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« on: September 17, 2006, 04:56:28 pm »

Well, I finally got time to remove the can stack again and clean, relube the bottom section by the relay. Now it works for the most part. I got some great picture of the can rack too. I tore it part apart to clean all the old grease out. Post that later on.

Just like to say thanks for all the help.

One again I have another vf56 in parts with a bottle rack missing parts. Etc, etc. As before anybody interested. Machine is tore apart since I wasn't sure if I wanted to fix the rust in the bottom of the machine. I did keep all the nuts and bolts. Also the compressor is bad on the refrig deck.  Please don't ask for parts (Yet). I'm in Idaho and anybody around is pretty much welcome to come and pick it up. As stated before. If you want to swap it for a early 80's small machine. That would be great. Lets talk. (I could put a very little amount of money into the deal.)  I just don't wnat to see it goto the dump. In the meantime. I'm looking for somebody local to do the body work on the machine. If I can get it done. Who knows. I might have two. Not that I have no idea what I would do with two vf56. One coke and one pespi? lol

later,

Josh
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:00:45 pm »

Josh,
 My son just moved to Mountain Home, ID. how far away from there are you?

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 07:50:19 pm »

About 200 miles from me.  If you need more info on the machine I can give it to you.

Oh like for say.

Missing the fan blade but has the motor. I used the fan on the machine I peiced back together. Same thing with the glass door. The frame with handle, and middle peice of glass is there with gasket. But the other two peices of glass I used to make one good door. etc, etc, etc.

later,

Josh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: