SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 12:47:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottle Guide Frame  (Read 2987 times)
Tomahawk27
5 Cent Member

« on: December 09, 2012, 09:04:51 pm »

Sorry for creating a new thread but I figured it might get a quicker response. Has anyone removed the bottle guide frame from a Westinghouse 102? The manual says it's attached by 8 screws to the liner and once you remove these, it should simply slide towards you and come out. I just wanted to make sure these 8 screws were all that are required before I get started and find out there is something else attached.

Tom
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 09:58:37 pm »

If it's anything like the 78 frame, make sure you have the wiring off the sold out circuit and I believe that you can pull out the bottom bottle guide which makes pulling it out easier (if you're pulling everything out).  Also, make sure you have a buddy, they are not light.

Tomahawk27
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:32 pm »

I had a feeling the wiring may have been a problem but wasn't positive. I'll have to give it a shot, need to find ways to procrastinate studying for finals
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 10:33:21 pm »

you have to take the vending motor & bottom bottle delivery/selection rack assembly  and links of course out first, then the wiring harness for the empty switch, the top bottle columns & take note as mentioned before, IT IS HEAVY ( it's a lot of sheet metal) & it has some nice & nasty sharp edges here & there too.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 11:43:06 pm »

Please post photos!

Tim
Tomahawk27
5 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 02:57:54 am »

I know I've already gotten the "this thread is worthless without pics" but I'm going to have to ask another question without some. In my defense I don't have a camera or phone that could upload them to the computer. Anyway, there are 4 brackets that the rack is mounted to. The manual says remove the 8 total screws (2 per bracket) but I also noticed that there is another screw (4 total) that seems to be connected to the outsides of the rack. Does anyone know what removing these screws does?

The only reason I ask is because to remove the delivery section, it seems like I'll need a deep socket wrench which I don't have with me.

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: