SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 01:17:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice vend  (Read 11876 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 08:24:00 pm »

Michael.. I feel the same way with this CV machine.. I like it because its unique, especially mine since its a Canada Dry machine... I'm having a hard time parting with it....

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 08:31:52 pm »

Michael,
If you want a complete working compressor deck with zero problems Eric at Global Compressors is the way to go.

Great question about "why". For me it is saving a bit of the past. My favorite machine is my RT 56. It was made 4 years before I was born and I have no memories of ever using one. But it is just way kewl how it is pretty much all cams and springs.

My square tops are entertaining and I remember them. Just not the same "sizzle" though. Maybe we need to start a Soda Machine Crazy TV show :-)
Creighton
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 09:30:31 pm »

Ken
    I understand maybe we can find some more VUBs that are not in such good shape and share the parts. I do not know of anyone else who has one lets keep looking on ebay. Where did you find the Canada Dry machine? I know CV was a big Pepsi supplier. I am surprised that I came up with a stylestar coke version, I guess they had no alligence to any of the soda companies. I will consider sending the compressor deck to Eric I know he wants about 600.00 to rebuild the deck. I hope that includes a conversion to R134A since R12 is impossible to find and R22 is on its way out.

Michael
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 05:26:06 am »

Mine came from your neck of the woods.. The guy who had it brother worked for Coke or something, and he got it somehow through there... It had been sitting in his garage before he decided to make some room and get rid of it. Since I got it, I've been looking for another one also...

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: