SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 08:39:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse wb66-ma-60  (Read 13845 times)
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 08:17:21 pm »

Quote (mkspies @ Mar. 03 2006,2:44)
 It is cooling, coin mechanism seems to work and the light is working, but it is not vending (yet).

You don't need any electrical help at this time, your system is fine.
      If you have trouble vending.......it's usually just a simple mechanical fix with all push-handle machines. Keep us posted!

Glen
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 03:43:57 pm »

A couple pics, I'll try to add more 'innards' later
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 08:39:09 pm »

more pics.....front top opened and top completely opened
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 08:41:31 pm »

more pics....vending mechanism and a couple parts I need help identifying what they are/do.  Please help!
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 07:19:33 pm »

Okay. Vending. Yea. I don't remeber two relays on mine. But I can tell you. The right hand side relay. Lift up with finger. While holding up. Turn handle to vend can. Now that machine is adjustable to vend not only cans but bottles and if the adjustment isn't correct down on the handle. THe cans will not drop or mostly get stuck. Also the back rails to line the cans up. Should be all the way forward and it helps to have the adjuster at the top via the flat head screw needs to be tight. If not the back rails move back and can cause a problem. After you get that checked out. At a little greese or something that doesn't stink to the crank handles.  One more thing. Certain cans suck vending. They are to thin or something. Even though they are 12 ounce cans. The machine was use to vending 12 oz steel cans.   last but not least. The sold out buttons suck. I use lube to make them stick out when the rack is empty. But still. They are worn out. I have some paper work on adjustments for the machine. If not go back and look at my posts. I got pictures.

Later,

Josh
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 09:15:13 pm »

Thanks Josh.  I haven't been able to get it to vend using the right hand side relay, the mechanisms won't move.  I'll play around with it some more this weekend, trying your suggestions.

Thanks again.

Mike
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 01:26:08 am »

Sorry. Relay on left hand side. Pull up with finger. Providing soda is in the machine. The right hand side / wires is a toggle switch. So if the machine has no soda in it. I think it tells the coin mech to not accept money. But if the soda is not right up against that front of the machine. AKA not pushing down at least one level. You won't be cable to vend. But yea just the one relay. I at one time was thinking of disconnecting the relay and wiring it up. Thus, Free vend. I think that was what I was going to do. At one time.
I noticed the bar is up correctly with the cans in the machine. So yea. Just pull up with finger via relay. THe metel tab. Be forwarned those cranks are not easy to turn by hand. Unless you use the white selectors. So with the front on. Reach down the left hand side and pull up on relay. Be carefull 110volt. LOL. Then turn crank handle. Should vend pop.
later,

Josh

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 11:19:26 am »

Josh,
I tried your suggestion, I saw the mechanisms move and it looked like it should work, but it didn't.  I'll take it all apart this weekend; I'm thinking that it just hasn't been used in a while and I may need to free something up.  You got me down the right path.

Thanks!

Mike
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 01:04:42 am »

Oh just one more thing. If it is set for bottles. I think I stated this before. The cans would fit. Even if the spacers up foward. But they will get stuck or not drop. ALso I assume you can put the relay up and turn the crank handles around really good. THus a can should drop down.  Don't try to turn the insides by hand. It is a b*tch. I do it with the front on. If you can still reach the relay to pull up.
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 08:43:40 pm »

USS, thanks for all of the help.  It is now vending!  I took the mechanisms apart, worked them a couple times and then put it back together and they worked.  Thanks again.

Mike
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: