SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 05:32:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: La crosse model 56 pepsi machine  (Read 18136 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 09:08:36 am »

I think the decal you talking about is sold by soda jerk works they advertise here on the
site.... they are a water release and are really nice.

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Monkey Boy
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 10:49:46 pm »

I hate to ask this but if you can find what I described on there help me find it.... I looked and don't see it. Not the first time that I've missed the obvious. Not sure if you can do it but can someone bring the picture over and post it here. That way I can confirm that it is the correct one. For that fact is that the correct one for a La Crosse 56 Pepsi machine?

BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 09:42:40 am »

MB - just go to www.sodajerkworks.com and seach on pepsi decal.  If I remember right you'll et two hits.  One for double dot decals and another for single dot.  The decals are generic pepsi... That is there is no special Lacrosse or Vendorlator decals.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
Monkey Boy
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 07:30:53 pm »

I looked the other day for them and those were the ones I found. They aren't like the one that was on the machine though. Is that what I'll end up settling for? I take it that they don't make anything else for the Later model machines...That's the bad thing about owning a less popular machine I guess. Not sure what they call it but I thought the process of taking a digital picture then "           " was the new way for getting stickers..... Has anyone ever seen the one that I described above? I may just take a picture of what i got and have it painted on. Thanks Bryan H I thought I was just missing them when I first searched for them. Those are the ones I found too.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: