SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 02:33:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Embossed 7up square top slider?  (Read 10823 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2005, 01:37:02 pm »

here is the 127 that I had. now that I look at it it has the same trim on the outside and the bottom pannel is the same.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2005, 02:39:26 pm »

Quote (loman4ec @ Feb. 08 2005,12:34)
He says that the machine was made by either Cavalier or Vendo and contracted to selectivend. the inside cooling system looks like a cavalier round evaporator and the bottle rack mechanism is almost identical to Vendo. Also the bottle opener and change bezel on the front is the same as on an old Vendorlator 127 that I had. This is weird.

It's like Frankenstein's monster.... muuuhuuuuuwaaaaaahaaaaa! ':angry:' ':p'
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2005, 11:22:07 pm »

I was out working on another selectivend of mine today and it has a few parts like the door latch and the way that the liner and breaker strips are all look like they are Vendo's design. Has anyone else ever heard of this. Everyone always complains about how hard it is to find parts for selectivends now I will just look and see if a vendorlator part will fit.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2005, 11:26:44 pm »

Well I started taking the machine apart today and it is going well. One odd thing though. There is alot of wood inside this machine. The inside of the bottle door opening and behind the breaker strips is all wood. They didn't hinge the door in wood though. there is wood around where the hinges connect but it is braced with steal. But this machine is definitely made by vendo. The door hinges are the same as the Vendo 56 and the workings of the bottle rack are similar to the 56's and 63's except backwards. I have all of the chrome ready to go out tomorrow and everything that was aluminum is being sent out to be polished. This is going to be a shiny machine. I posted a pic of the wood in the bottle door opening.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: