SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 09:34:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Decal for Glasco GVB-50  (Read 2038 times)
Cudaman1965

« on: August 09, 2013, 01:01:09 pm »

I am new to the website and was referred here by Janet at Fun-Tronics. Here is my problem and hopefully someone has dome info to resolve my issue. recently I purchased a Glasco GVB-50 slider with a coin mechanism that was manufactured by ABT. The problem I have is with the coin decal that Janet said she was unfamiliar with. The housing that holds the coin mech is rectangular with rounded corners but does not slant from front to back as do all the sliders I have seen do. The coin decal is a piece of stamped metal with a black background and white lettering. There is a twofold problem with it. First, I cannot read the text and it is an odd shape. The other problem I experienced last night was that this website allows up to 100MB for pictures. The 2 pictures, one of the housing and the other of the stamped metal far exceed the limit set here. I would attach them but the website halts the process. I am asking that if you have any inkling of what I am experiencing, please contact me via my email and I can send the two pictures to you for your investigation.
If you can tell me what the script should say, I surely would appreciate that. Also, once I have the proper script, can you tell me where I can either have one reproduced or acquire one from an existing dealer. My email address is Cudaman1965@Live.Com.
Thanks for your time,
Jerry
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:07:20 pm »

Just do a serch on this site  glasco gbv-50  there are lots of posts and pics from old posts.

Greg
nightaviator

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:35:52 pm »

Hi Jerry,

I had sort of the same problem with my Glasco 50. Fun-tronics didn't have the coin plate I was looking, but I found a match at http://sodajerkworks.com/.

Hope this helps,
Phill

Vendo 44
Cavalier 27
Cavalier Junior
Glasco GBV-50
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: