SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 05:21:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dole Dispenser on Ebay  (Read 5046 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« on: October 30, 2007, 04:15:17 am »

Hi Guys

I found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170163153782&fromMakeTrack=true

and if it stayed low was thinking of bidding on it to restore and sell on. They are extreamely rare this side of the world. Have never seen one before here.

However, it appears to be missing its lid.. With the difficulty I have had trying to get the one I do have complete. (took over two years and Eric's watchful eye) I was wondering how difficult it was to find a lid. Are they easier to come by. Does anyone have one lying around they'd sell to me if I did manage to get the machine???

Dave
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 11:35:06 pm »

That is a great little fountain machine... Dole Deluxe or Super I believe , don't have my book handy... I have seen the lids pop up from time to time, but something wants me to think that there where reproduction lids made at one point? maybe funtronics? can't remember....
If it goes cheap, why not pick it up and eventually a lid will pop up. or maybe a junk machine with a decent lid? We'll all keep an eye out for you if you do get it!

Good Luck

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: