SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 08:14:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins dropping straight through ......... HELP!  (Read 4362 times)
87bob

Old enough to know better still to young to care!

« on: October 22, 2013, 06:19:22 pm »

I have two complete coin acceptors, the lower section (that houses all the electronics works fine). The upper section is where my problems lie. If I drop coins Nickel, Dime or Quarter they just fall through into the return slot. If I drop the into the proper slots it vends as it should. So why are the coins dropping straight through? I have adjusted the metal disks in and out no change. Also when I plug in the lower unit I can hear a relay in side the box pull in is this normal? This most frustrating!!!! Thanks in advance for any help!

Update: If I remove the coin acceptor (the upper unit and set it on top of the vending machine then drop coins they fall down the appropriate slots it is when I place it into the lower unit it screws up and drops all the coins down the coin return. Still searching for answers!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 07:33:59 pm by 87bob » Logged
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:16:22 am »

Did you ever get this sorted out?  I must have missed this thread a while back. 

87bob

Old enough to know better still to young to care!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 11:32:10 am »

Sincee my machine is a home only machine I put duct tape over the electric magnets that reject slugs some day when I get time I'll go through the correct fix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: