SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 04:16:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cav 96 coin door???????????????  (Read 2563 times)
« on: September 11, 2004, 11:19:10 pm »

OK so I found a cav 96 in semi rough shape its been converted( apparently) to a electric coin changer as a broken one is still attached to the machine it does cool and has the inside Guts However its missing the coin door/bump-out, and I havent a clue on if there are other machines that use the same door or not. Or, if Funtronics has them or heck if anyone here has one. Any suggestions there asking 100.00 and I cant say if the vending works right cause I dont have a electric coin mech to test it with. Just looking for opinions........What else is New LOL Thanks
vendobaldtops
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 09:54:13 am »

Adam,

The Cav 96 was always an electric machine.  This model is the big brutha of the Cav. 72 which share many of the same parts, including the coin door (95% sure).  I do not think Funtronics reproduces this piece but you may have better luck on eBay.  I see that vintage vending is still liquidating a lot of old coke parts so you might want to contact them and see what they have.  Nevertheless, I would grab the machine for 100 bucks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: