SMC Discussion Areas
May 02, 2024, 12:21:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parts needed  (Read 3572 times)
« on: July 25, 2002, 01:16:20 pm »

I'm looking for the stainless piece that goes around the top of this machine that holds the lid on.  Also the dispensing handle.  If anyone has these parts please e-mail me.  Thanks.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 01:28:18 pm »

Don't know what on my post.  This is the first time using this board.  Anyway, the picture is there.  I'm looking for the stainless ring that hold the lid on and also the handle.  If anyone has these parts and wants to part with them e-mail me.  Thanks.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 03:39:25 pm »

Norm,

These are going to difficult items to locate and may take some time as well as patience...

Do you have the mounting base?

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 03:47:36 pm »

No, I don't have the base.  Just the dispenser case as shown.  I just found one of these on ebay and it also shows parts that go inside.  To be honest, I'm not really into collecting this type of thing.  I'm just trying to make it look right and keep it in it's original state.  I plan to line the inside with rubber and keep spare parts & tools in the trunk of my 48 Plymouth coupe.  Thought it would look neat at car shows when I open the trunk.  The biggest problem right now is keeping the lid on.  The one on ebay shows a rubber gasket that holds the lid on.  Here's the link for the one on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2124898413
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: