SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 08:36:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pondering a h63a  (Read 2175 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« on: January 03, 2004, 01:21:37 am »

Hi All,

Garage/workshop at the new house is 35 ft. from the house so need another machine :-)

There is a H63A local that I took a quick peek at. SN# 00517681. I make this to be a May, 1960 correct? It's complete and cooling nicely.

Coin mech is not working quite right (maybe). I've attached a small pic. Would this be a vari-price/coinco or just what? Stupid me forgot to check :-( There was a standard on/off slider switch on the lower right hand corner. When in "up" position cycled the rack to vend. 5 and 10 cent coin chutes were empty though and no product in the box. Maybe it's on the much sought after free vend already? Understand nobody can make a solid call on whats up until a good diagnostist session. Just wondering if this an oddball mech that will be harder to sort out.

The second thing I'm curious about is there any way to tell if the faceplate could be a lighted one from the picture? It looked to be sealed in the door pretty good. Read the prior posts, and it looks like you can't tell until you take it off the box? Couldn't tell if there was power headed that way and the seller has only had it for ten years.

Thanks a bunch for any help.
Hope everyone has a great 2004!!!
Creighton
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 01:24:57 am »

Oops,

Sorry. Lost the photo somewhere between preview and post. One more time.
Thanks,
Creighton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: